raw frozen yoghurt bar
- ¾ cup (120g) almonds
- ½ cup (40g) desiccated coconut
- 6 fresh dates (90g), pitted
- 1 tablespoon raw cacao powder
- 900ml tub Proud & Punch The More The Berrier Frozen Greek Style Yoghurt with Raspberry, Blueberry & Strawberry
- 1 cup (24g) freeze-dried raspberries+, roughly chopped
- Place the almonds, coconut, dates and cacao in a food processor and process for 1 minute or until the mixture is finely chopped and sticks together.
- Firmly press into a lightly greased 20cm x 20cm slice tin lined with non-stick baking paper and place in the freezer for 10 minutes.
- While the base is setting, remove the frozen yoghurt from the freezer and set aside to soften at room temperature for 10 minutes.
- Spoon the frozen yoghurt onto the base and spread evenly. Top with the freeze-dried raspberries and gently press into the frozen yoghurt.
- Place in the freezer for 2 hours or until set. Cut into 5cm x 4cm bars and serve immediately. Makes 20.
+ Find freeze-dried raspberries in health food stores, or substitute with fresh raspberries.
Tip: Store these bars in the freezer for up to seven days.
There are no comments for this entry yet.