brussels sprout, walnut and gorgonzola spaghetti
- 400g wholegrain spaghetti
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 500g Brussels sprouts, trimmed and thinly sliced
- 4 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- ½ cup (55g) chopped walnuts
- 2 tablespoons thyme leaves
- 1 cup (250ml) chicken stock
- 200g tub crème fraîche
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lemon rind, plus extra to serve
- 200g gorgonzola, sliced
- Cook the pasta in salted boiling water for 6–8 minutes or until al dente. Drain and keep warm.
- While the pasta is cooking, heat the oil in a large frying pan over high heat. Add the Brussels sprout, garlic, walnut and thyme and cook for 3–4 minutes or until the sproutis tender.
- Add the stock and bring to a simmer. Add the crème fraîche and lemon rind, remove from heat and stir to combine. Add the pasta and mix to combine. Divide between bowls and top with gorgonzola and extra lemon rind to serve. Serves 4.
There are no comments for this entry yet.