simple raspberry and white chocolate muffins
- 3 cups (390g) frozen raspberries
- 180g white chocolate, chopped
- 1 x quantity base muffin mixture (see recipe link under method)
- Preheat oven to 180°C (350°F). Line 12 x ½-cup-capacity (125ml) muffin tins with paper cases and set aside.
- Add the raspberries and chocolate to the muffin mixture and mix until just combined. Divide the mixture between the prepared tins. Bake for 25–30 minutes or until cooked when tested with a skewer. Transfer to a wire rack to cool. Makes 12
TIPS + TRICKS
+ You can swap the raspberries for blueberries here – frozen berries work well as they hold their shape. You could also try using chopped apple or firm pear.
Photography: William Meppem
There are no comments for this entry yet.