slow-roasted dukkah lamb shoulder
- ¼ cup rosemary leaves, finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ cup (35g) store-bought dukkah, plus extra to serve
- sea salt and cracked black pepper
- 1 x 1.6kg lamb shoulder
- ¾ cup (185ml) water
- 200g truss cherry tomatoes
- plain Greek-style (thick) yoghurt, to serve
- baby spinach leaves and lemon wedges, to serve
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Place the rosemary, garlic, oil, dukkah, salt and pepper in a small bowl and mix to combine.
- Place the lamb in a deep-sided oven tray and rub with the dukkah mixture. Add the water, cover with aluminium foil and roast for 1 hour 30 minutes. Remove the foil and roast for a further 40 minutes.
- Add the tomatoes to the tray and roast for 8–10 minutes or until golden and tender. Slice the lamb and serve with the tomatoes, yoghurt, spinach leaves, lemon wedges and extra dukkah. Serves 4–6
There are no comments for this entry yet.