smoked salmon, avocado and
pickled chilli rice paper rolls
- 8 x 16cm rice paper rounds
- 8 slices (250g) smoked salmon
- 1 carrot, peeled and shredded
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, shredded
- 1 avocado, thinly sliced
- ½ cup coriander leaves
- black sesame seeds, micro (baby) mint leaves (optional) and store-bought pickled chilli, to serve
- Place 1 of the rice paper rounds in a large bowl of warm water for 10 seconds to soften. Place on a clean surface and allow to soften for a further 5–10 seconds.
- Place 1 slice of the smoked salmon in the centre of the round, top with a little of the carrot, cucumber, avocado and coriander, and roll to enclose. Repeat with the remaining ingredients to make 8 rolls.
- Cut the rolls in half and sprinkle with sesame seeds and mint, if using. Serve with pickled chilli. Makes 16.
There are no comments for this entry yet.