basic buttermilk dressing
- 1 cup (250ml) buttermilk
- ½ cup (140g) natural Greek-style (thick) yoghurt
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons white balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lemon rind
- sea salt and cracked black pepper
- Place the buttermilk, yoghurt, mustard, vinegar, lemon rind, salt and pepper in a medium bowl and whisk to combine. Makes 2 cups
Creamy and a little tangy, this robust ranch-style dressing is perfect drizzled over crispy cos salads or crunchy slaws.
Brilliant. Love this recipe Donna Hay.