crispy sage potatoes with fried eggs
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 400g sebago (starchy) potatoes, peeled and chopped
- ½ teaspoon dried chilli flakes
- sea salt and cracked black pepper
- 8 sage leaves
- 2 eggs
- Worcestershire sauce, to serve
- Heat the oil in a large non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Add the potato, chilli, salt and pepper and cook for 4–5 minutes. Add the sage and cook for a further 4–5 minutes or until potatoes are tender and golden.
- Move the potato to the sides and crack the eggs into the middle. Cook for 3–4 minutes or until the eggs are just set.
- Drizzle with Worcestershire sauce to serve. Serves 2.
There are no comments for this entry yet.