with honey, fig and mustard butter
- 250g unsalted butter, chopped and softened
- ¼ cup (70g) wholegrain mustard
- 1 tablespoon honey
- ½ cup tarragon leaves, finely chopped
- ⅓ cup (65g) dried figs, chopped
- 2 teaspoons sea salt flakes
- cracked black pepper
- roasted baby carrots, to serve
- Place the butter, mustard, honey, tarragon, fig, salt and pepper in a medium bowl and mix well to combine.
- Place the honey, fig and mustard butter on a sheet of non-stick baking paper and shape into a log. Roll to enclose, twisting the ends to seal, and refrigerate for 2 hours or until firm. Toss slices of the butter with carrots to serve. Makes 1 log
Note: You can keep extra butter wrapped and refrigerated for up to two weeks.
Photography: Ben Dearnley
There are no comments for this entry yet.