- 400g Désireé potatoes+, thinly sliced
- ⅓ cup (40g) grated gruyère
- ⅓ cup (80g) sour cream
- 1 tablespoon chopped chives
- sea salt and cracked black pepper
- Preheat oven to 180°C (350°F).
- Cut 4 x 30cm x 40cm sheets of non-stick baking paper.
- Place the potato slices down the centre of each sheet, overlapping them slightly. Combine the gruyère, sour cream, chives, salt and pepper in a bowl. Spoon the gruyère mixture over each of the potato parcels, spreading it over the potatoes.
- Wrap the paper over the potatoes and fold the ends to enclose the parcels. Place on a baking tray and bake for 45 minutes or until cooked through. Serves 4
+If you can’t find Désireé potatoes, use any other roasting potatoes instead.
Photography: Con Poulos