- 2 cups (140g) fresh sourdough breadcrumbs
- 130g unsalted butter, melted
- 36 spears asparagus, trimmed and blanched
- ¼ cup tarragon leaves
- sea salt and cracked black pepper
- Preheat oven to 180ºC (355ºF). Place the breadcrumbs and half the butter in a bowl and toss to combine. Place on a baking tray and roast for 10–12 minutes or until golden and crunchy.
- Place the asparagus, breadcrumbs, tarragon, remaining butter, salt and pepper in a bowl and toss to combine. Serves 12.
There are no comments for this entry yet.