soy and chilli pork
with snake beans
- 4 x 220g pork cutlets
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 small red chillies, halved
- 2 cloves garlic, sliced
- 5cm pieces (25g) ginger, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 300g snake beans, blanched and chopped
- Preheat oven to 200ºC (390ºF). Use a small, sharp knife to score the pork. Place in a non-metallic bowl with the soy, chilli, garlic and ginger. Cover and marinate for 30 minutes.
- Heat the oil in a large non-stick ovenproof frying pan over high heat. Cook pork for 2 minutes each side. Add marinade, cover and cook in oven for 15–20 minutes or until cooked through and sticky. Serve with the snake beans. Serves 4
My god. She’s done it again. I used picked chilli’s instead of fresh ones and probably used a bit extra garlic and ginger but I am AMAZED at how well this turned out. So succulent and juicy even though there was not much liquid sauce added. Thanks Donna!