edamame and avocado hummus
- 2 avocados
- 3 cups (780g) edamame beans, blanched and podded+
- 1 small clove garlic, crushed
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 teaspoon sea salt flakes, plus extra to serve
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 long green chilli, thinly sliced
- micro (baby) mint leaves and toasted flatbreads, to serve
- Place the avocado flesh, edamame, garlic, lemon juice, water and salt in a food processor and process until well combined and roughly chopped.
- Spoon the mixture into a serving bowl and top with the oil, chilli,mint and extra salt. Serve with flatbreads. Serves 4 as a snack
+ This makes 1 cup (150g) podded edamame beans.
There are no comments for this entry yet.