halloween ghosts in a cup
- 1 litre vanilla ice-cream
- 1½ cups (375ml) single (pouring) cream
- ¼ cup (40g) icing (confectioner’s) sugar, sifted
- 8 currants, to decorate
- Spoon the ice-cream into 4 x 1¼ cup-capacity (310ml) white paper cups and freeze until required.
- Place the cream and icing sugar in a bowl and whisk until stiff peaks form. Spoon the cream into to a piping bag fitted with a 1½cm plain piping nozzle and pipe onto the ice-cream.
- Decorate each ghost with 2 currants for eyes and serve immediately. Makes 4.
There are no comments for this entry yet.