parmesan and lemon thyme parsnip strips
- 4 (800g) parsnips, peeled and thinly sliced lengthways
- 80g butter, melted
- 1 cup (80g) finely grated parmesan
- 20 sprigs lemon thyme
- sea salt and cracked black pepper
- Preheat oven to 200°C (390°F). Place parsnip, butter, parmesan, lemon thyme, salt and pepper on 2 baking trays lined with non-stick baking paper and toss to coat.
- Bake for 10 minutes, then toss again and bake for a further 10 minutes or until golden and crispy. Serve immediately.
There are no comments for this entry yet.