smoked salmon, avocado and
pickled chilli rice paper rolls
- 8 x 16cm rice paper rounds
- 8 slices (250g) smoked salmon
- 1 carrot, peeled and shredded
- 1 cucumber, shredded
- 1 avocado, thinly sliced
- ½ cup coriander (cilantro) leaves
- black sesame seeds, to serve
(baby) mint leaves (optional), to serve
pickled chilli+, to serve
- Place 1 rice paper round in a large bowl of warm water for 10 seconds to soften. Place on a clean surface and allow to stand for a further 5–10 seconds. Place 1 slice of the salmon in the centre of the round, top with a little of the carrot, cucumber, avocado and coriander and roll to enclose. Repeat with the remaining ingredients to make 8 rolls.
- Cut the rolls in half and sprinkle with sesame seeds and mint. Serve with pickled chilli. Makes 16
+ Pickled chilli is available from Asian supermarkets.
Photography: Chris Court
There are no comments for this entry yet.