spiced chicken with couscous
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon sea salt flakes
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 x 200g chicken breast fillets, trimmed
- store-bought char-grilled capsicum
- yellow cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup chopped flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 3 cups cooked couscous
- store-bought hummus, to serve
- Place the cumin, salt, lemon juice and olive oil in a bowl and mix to combine. Brush chicken with mixture. Heat a char-grill pan or barbecue over medium-high heat and cook the chicken for 6 minutes each side or until cooked through. Set aside and keep warm.
- Place the capsicum, tomatoes, parsley and couscous in a bowl and mix to combine. Top couscous with the sliced chicken and serve with hummus. Serves 4
There are no comments for this entry yet.