spicy stir-fried broccolini and cashew
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 bunches broccolini
- ¼ cup (80g) store-bought Asian chilli jam
- ½ cup (125ml) water
- ⅓ cup (50g) cashews, toasted and chopped
- cracked black pepper, for sprinkling
- Heat the oil in a wok or large frying pan over high heat. Add the broccolini and cook, stirring occasionally, for 4 minutes.
- Place the chilli jam and water in a small bowl and mix to combine. Add half of the chilli mixture to the wok and cook, stirring constantly, for 1 minute.
- Top the broccolini with the cashew and remaining chilli mixture, and sprinkle with pepper to serve. Serves 4.
There are no comments for this entry yet.