- 400g dried spaghetti
- 1½ tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 4 long red chillies, deseeded and shredded
- ⅓ cup (65g) salted baby capers, rinsed
- 2 tablespoons finely grated lemon rind
- 3 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 150g rocket (arugula), shredded
- ⅓ cup (80ml) lemon juice
- sea salt and cracked black pepper
- finely grated parmesan, to serve
- Cook the pasta in a large saucepan of salted, boiling water for 6–8 minutes or until al dente. Drain and keep warm. Heat the oil in a medium non-stick frying pan over high heat.
- Add the chilli and capers and cook for 30 seconds or until crisp. Add the lemon rind and garlic and cook for a further minute or until golden.
- Add the pasta, rocket, lemon juice, salt and pepper and gently toss to combine. Divide between bowls and sprinkle with parmesan to serve. Serves 6.
There are no comments for this entry yet.