- 200g dark chocolate, chopped
- 20g butter
- 3 eggs, separated
- 1 tablespoon caster (superfine) sugar
- 1 cup (250ml) pouring (single) cream
- 120g raspberries
- Place the chocolate and butter in a small saucepan over low heat and stir until melted and smooth. Stir through the egg yolks and set aside.
- Whisk the eggwhites until soft peaks form. Gradually add the sugar and beat until stiff peaks form.
- Whisk the cream until soft peaks form.
- Fold the whisked eggwhites through the chocolate mixture, then the whisked cream. Spoon into serving glasses and refrigerate until set. Top with the raspberries to serve. Serves 2
So easy and foolproof, my (chocoholic) partner and daughter absolutely loved it
donna hay team
Hi Diane, this will keep for 2-3 days. The DH Team.
How long can you keep this in the fridge before you should throw it out?
Absolutely love this mousse. I got 4 big serves from it. My partner is asking me to make it every night
I have made this recipe a few times now. I follow the recipe exactly and I think it serves more than 2! I manage to get about 5 generous / 6 ‘regular’ portions out of it. Delicious every time - thanks Donna!