thai-style sweet and sour barramundi
- 1 teaspoon chilli flakes
- 1 tablespoon sea salt flakes
- 4 x 200g barramundi fillets, skin on
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 300g snow peas (mange tout), blanched and thinly sliced
- 1 cup coriander (cilantro) leaves
- lime wedges, to serve
sweet and sour dressing
- ¼ cup (60ml) lime juice
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon fish sauce
- To make the sweet and sour dressing, place the lime juice, sugar and fish sauce in a non-metallic bowl and stir to combine. Set aside.
- Combine the chilli flakes and sea salt and rub onto the fish skin. Heat the oil in a large non-stick frying pan over high heat. Cook the fish skin-side down for 3–4 minutes or until skin is crisp, turn and cook for a further 3–4 minutes or until cooked through. Serve with the snow peas, coriander and lime wedges and spoon over the dressing.
There are no comments for this entry yet.