Turmeric, coconut and almond bliss balls
- 18 fresh dates (360g), pitted
- 1½ cups (240g) almonds
- 2 cups (150g) shredded coconut
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon ground turmeric, plus extra, for coating
- Place the dates, almonds, coconut, vanilla and turmeric in a food processor and process for 3 minutes or until combined. Roll tablespoons of the mixture into balls. Roll the balls in the extra turmeric to coat. Serve. Makes 27.
Tip: You can store these bliss balls in the fridge for up to 2 weeks.
There are no comments for this entry yet.