- 1 tablespoon peanut oil
- 2 large red chillies, seeded and sliced
- 2 onions, sliced into thin wedges
- 2 cloves garlic, sliced
- ¼ teaspoon cracked black pepper
- 200g green beans, trimmed
- 1 red capsicum (bell pepper), sliced
- 2 zucchini (courgettes), sliced
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 200g snow peas (mange tout), trimmed
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 tablespoons small basil leaves
- ¼ cup roasted unsalted cashews
- Heat a wok or large frying pan over high heat. Cook the oil, chillies, onions, garlic and pepper for 2 minutes. Add the beans, capsicum, zucchini, broccoli and snow peas and stir-fry for 4–5 minutes or until tender. Toss through the soy sauce and sugar. Sprinkle with the basil and cashews and serve with jasmine rice or as a side dish. Serves 4 as a side dish or with rice as a meal.
There are no comments for this entry yet.