- 1 baguette, split and quartered
- ½ quantity caramelised pork, sliced, (see caramelised pork recipe)
- 2 green onions (scallions), sliced
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, sliced
- ½ cup pickled carrot
- ½ cup pickled white radish
- ½ cup coriander (cilantro) leaves
- ½ cup Vietnamese mint leaves
- 1 long red chilli, sliced
- ¼ cup (75g) whole-egg mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons chopped chives
- 2 teaspoons, lemon juice
- To make the chive mayonnaise, place the mayonnaise, chives and lemon juice in a non-metallic bowl and mix well to combine. Spread on the baguette and fill with the pork, green onion, cucumber, carrot, radish, coriander, mint and chilli. Serves 4.
+ These French-inspired rolls, called bánh mì, are traditionally spread with pork pâté, available from Asian grocers.
There are no comments for this entry yet.