- 2 cups (300g) plain (all-purpose) flour
- 1 teaspoon sea salt flakes
- 150g cold unsalted butter, chopped
- ½ cup (60g) grated vintage cheddar
- ½ cup (40g) grated parmesan
- 1 egg
- Place the flour, salt, butter, cheddar, parmesan and egg in the bowl of a food processor and process until the pastry comes together.
- Wrap the dough in plastic wrap and refrigerate for 1 hour or until firm.
Trust the recipe ... it does work
Hmmm think you’ve left the liquid out of this recipe! Definitely didn’t work until I added some!