banana coconut and raspberry bread
- 1 packet donna hay wholesome banana bread cake mix
- 1½ cups mashed ripe bananas (about 4 bananas)
- ⅔ cup (160ml) light-flavoured extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ cup (60ml) milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup (125g) frozen raspberries
- ⅓ cup (25g) shredded coconut
- ½ cup (60g) fresh or frozen raspberries, extra
each packet contains:
- 1 sachet cake mix
- Following the packet mix instructions. Preheat oven to 160°C (325°F). Line a 21cm x 10cm loaf tin with non-stick baking paper.
- Placed the mashed bananas, oil, milk, eggs and banana bread mix in a large bowl and mix to combine. Add the raspberries and coconut and mix to combine. Pour mixture into prepared tin and top with extra raspberries.
- Bake for 1 hour 20 minutes or until cooked when tested with a skewer.
- Allow to cool in the tin for 10 minutes before turning out onto a wire rack to cool. Serves 10
Photography: Con Poulos
There are no comments for this entry yet.