molten chocolate pudding
- 1 packet molten chocolate chunk brownie mix
- 125g unsalted butter, chopped and melted
- 2 eggs
EACH PACKET CONTAINS:
- 1 sachet brownie mix
- 1 sachet chocolate chunks
- Preheat oven to 160°C (325F).
- Following the packet instructions, place the brownie mix sachet, melted butter and eggs in a large bowl. Using a spatula, stir the mixture until well combined. The mixture will be quite thick.
- Spoon half the brownie mixture into a well greased 6-hole (125ml capacity) Texas muffin tin. Divide chocolate chunks between each and top with remaining brownie mixture. Smooth the top with a palette knife. Cook for 30 minutes.
- Turn out and serve immediately. Makes 6
There are no comments for this entry yet.