- 160g plain sweet shortbread biscuits
- ⅓ cup (25g) desiccated coconut
- 50g unsalted butter, chopped and melted
- ½ cup (150g) store-bought dulce de leche or thick caramel
- 4 bananas, peeled and thinly sliced
- 250g sour cream
- 1 cup (250ml) single (pouring) cream
- Dutch cocoa, for dusting
- Place the biscuits, coconut and butter in a small food processor and process until combined. Press the mixture into the base and sides of a lightly greased 24cm pie dish. Refrigerate for 30 minutes or until firm.
- Spread the caramel over the base and top with the banana.
- Place the sour cream and cream in the bowl of an electric mixer and whisk until stiff peaks form. Spread over the pie and dust with cocoa to serve. Serves 6-8.
Tips + Tricks
+ You can make this pie in advance and refrigerate it for up to 3–4 hours.
There are no comments for this entry yet.