ricotta and banana toasts with cinnamon tahini
- ¼ cup (70g) tahini
- 1 tablespoon raw honey*
- 1 tablespoon water
- ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon, plus extra to serve
- ½ cup (120g) fresh ricotta
- 4 slices seeded bread, toasted
- 2 bananas, sliced
- Place the tahini, honey, water and cinnamon in a small bowl and stir to combine.
- Spread the ricotta on the toasts and top with the banana.
- Drizzle with the tahini mixture and sprinkle with extra cinnamon to serve. Serves 4.
*raw honey - unlike most commercial honeys, this natural sweetener is cold-extracted and unpasteurised so its nutrients are not damaged by heat. It contains enzymes that can help aid digestion. Find it at health food stores.
There are no comments for this entry yet.