pesto, white anchovy and mozzarella bruschetta
- 1 cup baby rocket leaves, chopped
- 2 tablespoons store-bought pesto
- ¼ cup (60ml) extra virgin olive oil, plus extra for brushing and drizzling
- 8 white anchovies
- 2 teaspoons white balsamic vinegar
- 4 slices sourdough bread
- 1 clove garlic, halved
- 2 x 100g buffalo mozzarella, torn
- ½ teaspoon chilli flakes
- Preheat a char-grill pan or barbecue over high heat. Place the rocket, pesto, oil, anchovies and vinegar in a bowl and mix to combine. Set aside.
- Brush each side of the bread lightly with oil and cook for 1–2 minutes each side.
- Rub each slice with garlic and top with the pesto mixture and mozzarella. Drizzle with oil and sprinkle with the chilli flakes to serve. Makes 4
There are no comments for this entry yet.