cauliflower and rainbow chard frittata
with lemon and goat’s curd
- 500g cauliflower, cut into wedges
- ¼ cup (60ml) extra virgin olive oil
- sea salt and cracked black pepper
- 100g rainbow chard
- 8 eggs
- 2 cups (500ml) milk
- 2 tablespoons lemon thyme leaves
- 1 tablespoon finely grated lemon rind
- ½ cup (40g) grated parmesan
- 200g goat’s curd
- Preheat oven 200°C (400°F). Place the cauliflower in a 2-litre-capacity baking dish, drizzle with the oil, sprinkle with salt and pepper and toss to combine. Bake for 20 minutes or until golden.
- Cook the chard in a large saucepan of boiling salted water for 1–2 minutes. Drain and refresh under cold running water. Place on paper towel and squeeze out any excess moisture.
- Remove the cauliflower from the oven and reduce temperature to 160°C (325°F). Place the eggs, milk, thyme, lemon, parmesan and half of the goat’s curd in a bowl, add salt and pepper and whisk until combined.
- Pour over the roasted cauliflower, top with the chard and remaining goat’s curd and bake for 30–40 minutes or until just set and golden. Serves 4.
There are no comments for this entry yet.