coffee and almond overnight oats
- ⅓ cup (35g) LSA
- 1 cup (120g) rolled oats
- 2 cups (500ml) almond milk, plus extra to serve
- 1 cup (160g) almonds, roughly chopped, plus extra to serve
- ¼ cup (60ml) maple syrup, plus extra to serve
- ⅓ cup (80ml) espresso coffee
- sliced banana and white chia seeds, to serve
- Place the LSA, oats, almond milk, almond and maple syrup in a large bowl and stir well to combine. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 6 hours or overnight.
- Add extra almond milk to loosen the mixture. Divide between bowls. Top with the extra almond, extra maple syrup, coffee, banana and chia seeds to serve. Serves 4
Photography: William Meppem
There are no comments for this entry yet.