strawberry, banana and almond smoothie bowl
- 4 fresh dates (60g), pitted
- 2 frozen bananas, chopped
- 3 cups (450g) frozen strawberries
- 1 cup ice cubes
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla bean paste
- 1¾ cups (430ml) almond milk
- 250g fresh strawberries, halved
- 1 cup (160g) toasted almonds, chopped
- ¼ cup (35g) goji berries, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons black chia seeds
- Place the dates in a small bowl and cover with
boiling water. Set aside for 10 minutes to soak. Drain and place in a blender. Add the banana, frozen strawberries, ice, cinnamon, vanilla and milk. Blend until smooth.
- Divide the smoothie mixture between bowls and top with the fresh strawberries, almond and goji berries. Sprinkle with chia seeds to serve. Serves 4
There are no comments for this entry yet.