chocolate chunk share cookie
- 85g unsalted butter, softened
- ¾ cup (135g) brown sugar
- ¼ cup (55g) caster (superfine) sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup (150g) plain (all-purpose) flour
- 1⁄8 teaspoon bicarbonate of (baking) soda
- ¼ cup (25g) cocoa powder
- 50g milk chocolate, chopped
- 50g white chocolate, chopped
- vanilla ice-cream and store-bought caramel sauce or dulce de leche*, to serve
- Preheat oven to 160°C (325°F). Place the butter, both the sugars, egg, vanilla, flour, bicarbonate of soda and cocoa in a food processor and process until a dough forms.
- Press the dough out to a 26cm round on a baking tray lined with non-stick baking paper, scatter with the chocolate and lightly press the pieces into the dough. Bake for 15–20 minutes or until firm to the touch.
- Allow to cool slightly on the tray. Serve warm with ice-cream and caramel sauce. Serves 6-8.
*click the link for our home made dulce de leche recipe
There are no comments for this entry yet.