ricotta cheesecake and moscato figs
- 350g ricotta
- 500g cream cheese
- 1 cup caster (superfine) sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon finely grated lemon rind
- 6 green figs
- ½ cup (125ml) moscato
- Preheat oven to 160°C (320°F). Place the ricotta and cream cheese in the bowl of an electric mixer and beat for 5–6 minutes or until smooth. Add the sugar and beat for 3–4 minutes or until the sugar is dissolved. Gradually add the eggs, beating well after each addition. Add the vanilla and lemon rind and beat until well combined.
- Pour mixture into a lightly greased 22cm-round tin lined on the base and sides with non-stick baking paper. Place into a deep baking dish and pour in enough hot water to come half way up the sides of the tin. Bake for 1 hour 10 minutes or until firm to touch. Remove cheesecake from dish and allow to cool in the tin. Place the figs and moscato in a bowl and toss to coat. Remove cheesecake from tin and spoon over figs to serve. Serves 6–8
There are no comments for this entry yet.