chocolate fudge swirl iced coffee frappe
- 150ml fresh espresso
- ¼ cup (55g) caster sugar
- 2 cups (500ml) milk
- 1 cup ice cubes
- ½ cup (125ml) single (pouring) cream
chocolate fudge sauce
- 100g dark chocolate, chopped
- ⅓ cup (80ml) single (pouring) cream
- finely grated dark chocolate, to serve
- Place the espresso and sugar in a large jug and mix to dissolve the sugar. Add half the milk and mix to combine. Pour into an ice cube tray and freeze for 4 hours or until frozen.
- Meanwhile, to make the chocolate fudge sauce, place the chocolate and cream in a small saucepan over low heat. Cook, stirring, until the chocolate is melted and smooth. Set aside.
- Place the coffee mixture in a blender. Add the ice, cream and remaining milk and blend until smooth.
- Divide the fudge sauce into glasses and swirl. Top with the coffee frappe and sprinkle with rated chocolate to serve. Serves 2
There are no comments for this entry yet.