coconut, raspberry and chia popsicles
- 2 cups (500ml) coconut cream
- ¼ cup (90g) honey
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lime rind
- 2 tablespoons white chia seeds
- 100g fresh raspberries
- Place the cream, honey, rind and chia in a large jug and whisk to combine.
- Divide the raspberries between 8 x ⅓-cup-capacity (80ml) popsicle moulds, pour over the chia mixture and insert the popsicle sticks.
- Freeze for 4–5 hours or until frozen. Serve. Makes 8
Photography: Chris Court
There are no comments for this entry yet.