mango, coconut and chia popsicles
- 2 mangoes, peeled, seeded and chopped
- 1 cup (250ml) coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon white chia seeds
- 1 cup (80g) shredded coconut, toasted
- Place the mango, coconut milk, honey and chia seeds in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Divide between 8 x ⅓-cup-capacity (80ml) popsicle moulds and insert popsicle sticks. Freeze for 3–4 hours or until set.
- Roll 1 side of the popsicles in the coconut just before serving. Makes 8
Photography: William Meppem
There are no comments for this entry yet.