crispy chorizo, egg and
- 4 x 100g air-dried chorizo, casings removed, chopped
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 4 eggs
- ¼ cup (60g) crème fraîche, plus extra to serve
- 4 medium flour tortillas
- 1 fresh jalapeño chilli, thinly sliced
- 200g baby cucumbers (qukes), sliced
- micro (baby) coriander, to serve
- sea salt and cracked black pepper
- Place the chorizo in a food processor and process until finely chopped. Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in a large frying pan over high heat. Add the chorizo and cook, stirring occasionally, for 8 minutes or until crispy. Remove and set aside.
- Wipe out the pan and heat the remaining oil. Cook the eggs, in batches, for 3 minutes or until cooked your liking.
- Spoon the crème fraîche over each tortilla. Top with the egg, chorizo, jalapeño, baby cucumber, coriander, salt and pepper and serve with the extra crème fraîche. Makes 4
Photography: Anson Smart
There are no comments for this entry yet.