mini pancakes in cinnamon sugar
- 1 x quantity light and fluffy pancake mixture (see link to recipe in step 1)
- ¾ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ¼ cup (55g) caster (superfine) sugar
- 25g unsalted butter, melted
- Place a large non-stick frying pan over medium heat. In batches, cook heaped teaspoons of the light and fluffy pancake mixture for 1–2 minutes each side or until golden brown.
- Place the cinnamon and sugar in a small bowl and mix to combine. Place the pancakes and butter in a large bowl and toss to combine. Add the cinnamon sugar and toss to coat.
- Place on a serving plate and sprinkle with any remaining cinnamon sugar to serve. Makes 60
There are no comments for this entry yet.