chocolate fudge swirl iced coffee frappe
- 4 x 40ml extractions Nespresso Leggero On Ice
- ¼ cup (55g) caster sugar
- 2 cups (500ml) milk
- 1 cup ice cubes
- ½ cup (125ml) single (pouring) cream
chocolate fudge sauce
- 100g dark chocolate, chopped
- ⅓ cup (80ml) single (pouring) cream
- finely grated dark chocolate, to serve
- Place the Nespresso coffee and sugar in a large jug and mix to dissolve the sugar. Add half the milk and mix to combine. Pour into an ice cube tray and freeze for 4 hours or until frozen.
- Meanwhile, to make the chocolate fudge sauce, place the chocolate and cream in a small saucepan over low heat. Cook, stirring, until the chocolate is melted and smooth. Set aside.
- Place the coffee mixture in a blender. Add the ice, cream and remaining milk and blend until smooth.
- Divide the fudge sauce into glasses and swirl. Top with the coffee frappe and sprinkle with rated chocolate to serve. Serves 2.
Tasting note: If you are short on time, this delicious treat could also be made without freezing the iced coffee mixture. Simply blend the full-bodied Leggero On Ice coffee with the sugar, milk and ice for a quick, refreshing drink.
There are no comments for this entry yet.