the perfect iced coffee
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
- 160ml fresh espresso, cooled
- 1 tablespoon light agave syrup+
- ⅔ cup (160ml) cold water
- 1 cup ice cubes
- 1 cup (250ml) cold frothed milk
- 1 tablespoon chocolate-coated coffee beans, chopped
- Place the milk on a small plate. Place the cocoa powder on a separate small plate. Dip the rim of two 250ml glasses in the milk, then dip in the cocoa to coat.
- Divide the coffee, agave and water between the glasses and mix to combine. Top with the ice and frothed milk. Sprinkle with the coffee beans to serve. Serves 2.
+ Agave syrup is a natural sweetener from the agave plant, similar in consistency to honey but with a neutral flavour. Find it in health food stores and some supermarkets.
There are no comments for this entry yet.