cranberry choc-chip cookie mix
TO ASSEMBLE YOUR MIX:
- 1 cup (150g) plain (all-purpose) flour
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup (90g) rolled oats
- ½ cup (90g) brown sugar
- ⅓ cup (75g) caster (superfine) sugar
- 2 teaspoons mixed spice
- ½ cup (95g) dark chocolate chips
- ¾ cup (105g) dried cranberries
- 1.25-litre-capacity glass jar
- Preheat oven to 180˚C (350˚F). Place the dry ingredients in a large bowl and add 115g melted unsalted butter, 1 lightly beaten egg, 1 teaspoon vanilla extract and mix to combine.
- Roll tablespoons of the mixture into balls and place on large lightly greased baking trays lined with non-stick baking paper. Flatten slightly and bake for 8–10 minutes or until golden but still slightly soft in the centre. Transfer to wire racks to cool completely. Makes 20
Photography: Chris Court
There are no comments for this entry yet.