and raspberry brownie tarts
- 200g dark (70%) chocolate, chopped
- 60g unsalted butter
- ½ cup (90g) brown sugar
- ¼ cup (60ml) single (pouring) cream
- 3 eggs
- ¼ cup (35g) plain (all-purpose) flour
- 250g raspberries
- 300g dark chocolate, chopped
- 1 cup (250ml) single (pouring) cream
- Preheat oven to 150°C (300°F). Place the chocolate, butter, sugar and cream in a saucepan over low heat and stir until melted and smooth. Place the eggs and flour in a bowl and whisk until well combined. Whisk in the chocolate mixture until combined. Pour into 4 x 10cm round lightly greased springform cake tins lined with non-stick baking paper and top with the raspberries. Bake for 35–40 minutes or until cooked when tested with a skewer.
- To make the chocolate ganache, place the chocolate and cream in a small saucepan over low heat and stir until melted and smooth. Serve the tarts with the chocolate ganache. Makes 4.
There are no comments for this entry yet.