pear and lime sorbet
- 750g peeled pear, chopped
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons elderflower syrup
- 2 teaspoons finely grated lime rind
- Place the pear pieces and lemon juice in a large bowl and gently toss to coat.
- Layer the pear pieces in a freeze-proof container between sheets of non-stick baking paper. Freeze for 4 hours or overnight.
- Place the frozen pear in a food processor and process for 2 minutes. Add the elderflower syrup and lime rind and process for a further 2 minutes or until smooth.
- Scoop into bowls and serve immediately or pour into a freeze-proof container and freeze until ready to serve. Serves 4
Photography: Con Poulos
There are no comments for this entry yet.