lamington coconut popsicles
- 2 cups (500ml) coconut cream
- ¼ cup (90g) honey
- 100g 70% dark chocolate, melted
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- ¼ cup (20g) shredded coconut
- Place the coconut cream and honey in a large jug and whisk to combine. Pour the mixture into 8 x ⅓-cup-capacity (80ml) popsicle moulds and insert the popsicle sticks.
- Freeze for 4–5 hours or until frozen. Place the chocolate and oil in small bowl and mix to combine.
- Remove the popsicles from the moulds and drizzle with the chocolate and sprinkle with the coconut. Serve immediately. Makes 8.
There are no comments for this entry yet.