iced coffee tiramisu
- 2 x 40ml extractions Nespresso Leggero On Ice, cooled
- 1 tablespoon icing sugar, sifted
- 1 tablespoon coffee-flavoured liqueur
- 12 round shortbread biscuits
- Dutch cocoa powder, to dust
- 1 x 40ml extraction Nespresso Leggero On Ice, cooled
- ½ cup mascarpone
- 1 cup (250ml) single (pouring) cream
- 2 tablespoons icing sugar, sifted
- To make the coffee mascarpone, place the Nespresso coffee, mascarpone, cream and icing sugar in a bowl and whisk until soft peaks form. Set aside.
- Place the coffee, icing sugar and liqueur in a small bowl and mix to combine. Dip the biscuits into the coffee mixture one at a time.
- Layer the biscuits and mascarpone in 4 glasses and spoon over remaining coffee mixture. Dust with cocoa powder to serve. Serves 4
Tasting note: The use of shortbread biscuit and silky mascarpone perfectly compliment the smooth texture and toasted notes of the Leggero On Ice in this classic treat.
There are no comments for this entry yet.