raspberry and lime ice-cream
- 3 cups (480g) frozen raspberries
- 1 tablespoon finely grated lime rind
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 400ml can coconut cream
- 400ml can coconut milk
- ½ cup (25g) coconut flakes, toasted
- Place the raspberries, lime rind, honey, coconut cream and milk in a blender and blend until smooth. Pour the mixture into a 20 x 30cm metal slice tin and freeze for 2½ hours or until firm and just frozen.
- Remove from the freezer and, using a butter knife, break up the mixture into small pieces. Place the mixture in a food processor and process for 2–3 minutes or until just smooth, breaking up any large pieces with a spoon.
- Spoon the ice-cream into a 2-litre-capacity tin and freeze for 3 hours or until just frozen. Sprinkle with coconut flakes to serve. Serves 6–8
There are no comments for this entry yet.