salted dark chocolate christmas truffles
- 350g store-bought Christmas fruitcake, finely chopped
- 400g dark chocolate, melted
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- black sea salt flakes, for sprinkling
- Place the cake and half the chocolate in a large bowl and mix well to combine. Refrigerate for 30 minutes or until slightly firm.
- Roll tablespoons of the chocolate cake mixture into balls.
- Place the oil and remaining chocolate in a small bowl and mix well to combine. Insert a toothpick into each ball and dip in the chocolate mixture, allowing any excess to drip off.
- Place on a large serving tray, sprinkle with the salt and refrigerate for 30 minutes or until firm. Serve. Makes 25.
donna hay team
Hi Rima, these delightful truffles can be stored for up to three weeks when kept refrigerated. The DH team x
How long can the truffles be stored?