tiramisu ice-cream layer cake
- 500ml store-bought vanilla ice-cream, softened
- ¼ cup (60ml) coffee-flavoured liqueur
- ¼ cup (60ml) strong espresso coffee, cooled
- 12 sponge finger biscuits
- 500ml store-bought coffee ice-cream, softened
- dutch cocoa, for dusting
- Line a 10cm x 21cm loaf tin with non-stick baking paper and freeze for 10 minutes or until chilled. Spoon the vanilla ice-cream into the tin and, using a palette knife, spread into an even layer. Set aside in the freezer.
- Mix the coffee liqueur and coffee together in a small bowl. Dip half of the sponge finger biscuits in the liqueur mixture and place on top of the vanilla ice-cream.
- Spoon the coffee ice-cream on top of the biscuits and, using a palette knife, spread into an even layer. Dip the remaining biscuits in the coffee mixture and place on top of the coffee ice-cream.
- Freeze for a further 2–3 hours or until firm. Carefully remove from the tin and dust with the cocoa to serve. Serves 6.
There are no comments for this entry yet.