green goddess buckwheat salad
- 1¼ cups (240g) raw buckwheat, rinsed
- 2 green onions (scallions), thinly sliced
- 4 stalks celery, trimmed and thinly sliced
- 4 cups (100g) rocket (arugula) leaves
- 300g snow peas (mange tout), trimmed, blanched and thinly sliced
- 1 cup (150g) raw unsalted cashews, toasted and roughly chopped
- lemon wedges, to serve
green goddess dressing
- 1 cup flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 1 cup mint leaves
- ¼ cup (60ml) lemon juice
- 2 green onions (scallions), chopped
- ⅓ cup (95g) natural Greek-style (thick) yoghurt
- sea salt and cracked black pepper
- Bring a large saucepan of water to the boil. Add the buckwheat and cook over high heat for 6 minutes or until tender. Drain and rinse under cold water. Set aside.
- To make the dressing, place the parsley, mint, lemon juice, onion, yoghurt, salt and pepper in a small food processor and process until smooth.
- Divide the buckwheat, onion, celery, rocket, snow pea and cashew among bowls and drizzle with the dressing. Sprinkle with pepper and serve with lemon wedges. Serves 4.
There are no comments for this entry yet.